- If you need to leave eForms Wizard, simply select File -> Save & Exit. You application and information will be saved and presented to you when you relaunch the application.
- At any time you can Save your application forms by going to File -> Save Options.
- At any time you can Share your applications with others by going to File -> Share Options.
- At any time you can Print your applications by going to File -> Print.
- When opening a client to start working with new forms, select from the drop down menu or single click the client name under Recent Clients.
- When opening a client and ALL forms you are working with, double click the client name under Recent Clients.
- Operating system should be Windows 7 or later (terminal services are fine).
- Email should be Outlook 2010 or later.
- Tablet users should be a Surface Pro with Window 10.
Installation Help (Application Download)
- Once you have downloaded eForms Wizard, you can select “Run” to install the application.
- Alternatively, you can save it to your Downloads folder and then navigate to your Downloads folder or where you saved the executable file. Double-click the eFormsWizard.exe file.
- The installer will launch (eForms Wizard – InstallShield).
- Follow the steps through the install process.
- When prompted, you will need to accept the customer license agreement to continue.
- You may get prompted to allow the application to make changes to your device. Selecting “Yes” will allow you to continue.
- When the installer is done, select “Finish”.
- Locate the eForms Wizard icon on your desktop and double click to launch the application.
- When prompted add your license information which includes the following information that was sent to you in an email.
- Email Address
- License Key
- Submit the license information by clicking “Send” and complete the launch of eForms Wizard.
- Need Help? Call us at 720.893.3005 or 877.204.0704. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.