Training & Resources
TRAINING VIDEOS are available to help you master eForms Wizard key features. Expand each section using the "+" sign. Click the Play button to start each video.
Step One: Download AVYST eForms Wizard
REQUIREMENT: Microsoft Windows V7 and above. Allow 5 minutes for download.
If you require assistance installing eForms Wizard click here. Note: Do not install as an administrator.
Once the application is installed on your desktop, double click on the eForms Wizard icon to launch the application.
- Operating system should be Windows 7 or later (terminal services are fine).
- Email should be Outlook 2010 or later.
- Tablet users should be a Surface Pro with Window 10.
Step Two: Applications
You’re now ready to begin completing applications.
- Select Setup -> Agency Information
- Complete all fields and SUBMIT.
- To add another agency, select the + Add Agency button.
- To add a location to an agency, select the + Add Location button.
- Select your Default Agency and Default Location.
- Select Setup -> Producer Information
- Select + Add Producer button.
- Complete all fields and SUBMIT.
- Repeat to add another Producer.
- Select your Default Producer.
- Select File -> New Client
- Choose Personal for a personal lines applicant.
- Choose Commercial for a commercial lines applicant.
- Complete all fields, choose a package if you have one,
and select Create.
* Denotes required
- You are now ready to start completing your application(s) in your work space.
- Go to File -> Open Form
- Select one or move forms to work with.
- Select OK.
- As you begin to type information into fields on one form, the information populates to other areas of the form where appropriate.
- If you need to leave eForms Wizard, simply select File -> Save & Exit. You application and information will be saved and presented to you when you relaunch the application.
- At any time you can Save your application forms by going to File -> Save Options.
- At any time you can Share your applications with others by going to File -> Share Options.
- At any time you can Print your applications by going to File -> Print.
- When opening a client to start working with new forms, select from the drop down menu or single click the client name under Recent Clients.
- When opening a client and ALL forms you are working with, double click the client name under Recent Clients.
- Once you have downloaded eForms Wizard, you can select “Run” to install the application.
- Alternatively, you can save it to your Downloads folder and then navigate to your Downloads folder or where you saved the executable file. Double-click the eFormsWizard.exe file.
- The installer will launch (eForms Wizard – InstallShield).
- Follow the steps through the install process.
- When prompted, you will need to accept the customer license agreement to continue.
- You may get prompted to allow the application to make changes to your device. Selecting “Yes” will allow you to continue.
- When the installer is done, select “Finish”.
- Locate the eForms Wizard icon on your desktop and double click to launch the application.
- When prompted add your license information which includes the following information that was sent to you in an email.
- Email Address
- License Key
- Submit the license information by clicking “Send” and complete the launch of eForms Wizard.
- Need Help? Call us at 720.893.3005 or 877.204.0704. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.